Job Title: Service Project Coordinator
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Technical Manager
SolarNow is a distribution and finance company that sells high quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The company started in 2011 and has since opened 36 branches throughout Uganda, employs around 250 people. It has also sold over 10,000 systems.
Job Summary: The Service Project Coordinator will mainly be responsible for planning and directing the service team in their support of sales and maintenance of solar systems by Sales personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support sales teams in the customer journey through efficient project management of all service related cases to Solar Now clients.
· Plan and delegate task, including Solar Home systems service cases in the different parts of the country. .
· Work closely with logistics teams to support the stocking and dispatch of installation/ service related materials.
· Report weekly to Technical Manager on the achievements of the team and their plans for the week ahead.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Solarnow Service Project Coordinator career opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related engineering discipline.
· Project management certification (added advantage)
· At least four years’ experience in project management and related work in a reputable renewable energy/ Solar Company.
· A minimum of two years of core leadership responsibilities
· Previous exposure and experience in project and personnel management
· Prior experience in Solar Installation and handling Solar Home systems service cases.
· Previous exposure and experience in use of computer programs for project management
· Strong computer skills
· Good team player
· Project and personnel management skills
· Fit with Solar Now culture.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail, email@example.com, including their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 18th November, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline