Job Title: Sales Executive
Organisation: Strategic Engagement (Britania Allied Industries Limited)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Strategic Engagement is a Human Resources consultancy firm in Uganda that offers simple and cost-effective Human Resource solution to our clients. We have a rich experience in several industries ranging from Oil and Gas, Insurance and financial services among others. They would like to recruit for a valuable client in the Food and beverage industry i.e. Britania Allied Industries Limited.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will determine the needs and expectations of both existing and potential client and negotiate agreements (in collaboration with the legal team at Britania Allied Industries)
· Develop an action plan to identify measurable and attainable sales objectives for the products offered by Britania Allied Industries Limited as well strategies for the acquisition and retention of new and existing customer business
· Build and maintain a professional network with clients and a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations for referral business
· Manage different marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, & newsletters & arranging their effective distribution
· Conduct client visits to potential and existing clients aimed at growing business through relationship and portfolio management
· Actively participate in various marketing activities and marketing events and generate business leads
· Support market research initiatives to monitor market trends and advise market positioning
· Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
· Perform any other related tasks that may be assigned by the top management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Sales Executive must hold a University degree in Marketing or any other business related course.
· At least two to four (2-4) years of proven successful sales record in performance in a corporate organization
· Demonstrate success in selling goods or services in a corporate environment
· Proven ability to contribute to the creation and implementation of a sales plan
· Ability to address customer queries and resolve issues
· Should be hardworking, honest and trust worthy.
· Professional Skills: critical thinking, analytical skills, technical skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly state the role you are applying for in your email subject. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline: 2nd December 2016 by 5.00PM.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline