Job Title: Regional Sales Representative-Northern
Organisation: Monitor Publications Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Distribution Manager
Monitor Publications Limited (MPL), a Nation Media Group Company is Uganda's most influential media house, operating The Daily Monitor, Saturday Monitor and Sunday Monitor newspapers, 93.3KFM, 90.4 Dembe FM, Nation Couriers and the Monitor Business Directory.
Job Summary: The Regional Sales Representative-Northern will maximize on newspapers sales opportunities through accurate orders setting, close customer contact and feedback from the assigned distribution area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent reviews previous day’s performance with the agents and sets the day’s print order based on prevailing conditions like news stories, weather and economic situations.
· Regularly monitors performance through field sales visits to vendors and agents
· Resolves various distribution problems on the ground, identifies potential sales outlets and liaises with NCU for correct deliveries.
· Reviews weekly payments with the distributor, collects cheque payment on due dates and ensures the cheques reach the Circulation Accountant
· Organises vendor intimacy programmes in liaison with Distribution Manager with the distributor, agents and vendors
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a bachelor’s degree in any business related course from a recognized institution.
· Diploma in Sales and Marketing
· A minimum of two years of sales with a combination of direct and indirect (distributors) market approach in an FMCG environment
· Computer literacy especially in PowerPoint, Word and Spreadsheets.
· Solid knowledge of channel and direct sales
· Able to operate in a performance driven organization
· Customer focused
· Strong business acumen
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· High integrity
· Ability to drive results through a team
· Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and academic documents with a daytime telephone number via E-mail to: email@example.com
NB: Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 2nd December 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline