Job Title: Project Accountant
Organization: World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
WWF is one of the world's largest independent and experienced Conservation organizations operating in over 100 Countries in the world. WWF UCO implements a number of national programmes promoting environment conservation in Uganda. WWF's mission is to stop the degradation of our planet's natural environment, and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Job Summary: The Project Accountant will provide financial management support for projects implemented by the Uganda Country Office, including budget preparation, monitoring, financial analysis and periodic financial reporting in-line with Country and WWF regulations as well as donor requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the WWF Project Accountant should hold a Bachelor’s (honors) degree in Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration or related field with at least level 2 professional accounting qualification i.e. CPA/ACCA.
· A minimum of three years’ experience in finance/accounting in a reputable organization (NGO experience will be an added advantage)
· Possess good accounting and book keeping skills, knowledge of budget preparation, and financial reporting experience working with major Bi-lateral Aid agencies.
· Highly proficient in the use of accounting software /ERP.
· Good team player
· Excellent oral, written and analytical skills.
· Self- motivated
· Ability to work with multi-cultural teams.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their cover letters, updated CVs, and academic transcripts to the Human Resource Officer, WWF Uganda, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Office: WWF Uganda Country Office, Plot 2, Sturrock Road, Kololo P.O. Box 8745, Kampala - Uganda
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline: Friday, 12th December 2016 by 4:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline