Job Title: Program Development Manager
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
· Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization
· Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
· Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
· Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support programs
· Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
· Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services
· Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
· Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards
· The incumbent will also develop forms and records to document program activities
· Oversee the collection and maintenance of records on members and partners of the institution
· Carry out external research into good practice and new ideas.
· Commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a graduate Degree in Business Statistics, Economics and any other related field
· Three years of experience in the field.
· Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures is desirable along with extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· A wide degree of creativity is expected.
· Business management with IT and modeling skills
· Knowledge of program development
· Knowledge of client groups and/or issues related to the program area
· Word processing, simple accounting, Databases, Spreadsheets, E-mail. Internet and social media
· Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour aligns with the values of the organization
· Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
· Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
· Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
· Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
· Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV with certified academic qualifications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly mark your application as "Application _ Program Development Manager” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 18th November 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline