Job Title: Product Specialist, Individual Lending
Organisation: BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Credit Operations
BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd is the largest Microfinance operating in Uganda covering several districts through 147 networked branches targeting Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs of Uganda. BRAC boasts of promoting financial inclusion by extending financial services to the un-served and underserved, now with over 160,000 borrowing clients, over 100Bn loan book with 99.3% recovery rate, operationally and financially self sustaining.
Job Summary: The Product Specialist, Individual Lending will primarily focus on Individual Lending product development, resource mobilization, planning, review and strategy, implementation and setting objectives as per departmental priority in line with overall strategy of the Institution
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the Head of credit in preparing strategy, making annual work/action plans to achieve set product and service targets.
· Transferring knowledge, skills and ensure capacity building to ail staff in the Micro and small enterprise Individual Lending Department
· Providing appropriate instructions and directions for effective implementation of the department strategy through regular visit to Area and Branch offices
· In charge of organizing training programs to develop the staff as per departmental training needs and plans.
· Responsible for analyzing credit performance and timely identify delinquent loans and making strategy to manage overdue by keeping it as low as possible.
· Attending and organizing coordination meeting with key stakeholders
· Proper implementation of various circulars and decisions and preserve it accordingly.
· Maintain efficient, effective and sustainable operations
· In charge of motivating, coaching and supervising staff so as to develop capacity and succession.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounts or Business Administration, Master's Degree is added advantage
· At least ten years’ experience in Microfinance at a Senior Level
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates must submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (including bio-data such as: Date of birth, Education qualification, language proficiency, work experience and at least two referees in Ms. Office Word Document), All Scanned copies of academic /other supporting documents, MUST BE IN ONE PDF FILE. In total, there must only be 2 attachments and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 25th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline