Job Title: Procurement Officer
Organization: Bishop Stuart University (BSU)
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Bishop Stuart University (Chartered 2014) is a growing Ankole Diocese; Church of Uganda (Anglican) founded Institution Located in Mbarara on Kakoba Hill 5KM from the town Centre.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the Procurement Officer vacancy must hold a Master’s Degree in Procurement / MBA Procurement/
· Bachelor’s Degree (Procurement or Logistics management, Supply and Chain Management)
· At least five years or more working experience in a similar position in a reputable organization.
· The applicant must have familiarity with procurement systems, procedures and regulations
· Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
· Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing and negotiation.
· Excellent time management and planning
· Must be a person of strong faith, integrity and a committed Christian.
· Able to work with minimum supervision, mature and a good team player
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send five copies of the following:
· Application letter
· Curriculum Vitae
· Academic documents
The application package should be clearly labeled with position applied for and sent to:
The University Secretary,
Bishop Stuart University
P. O. Box 09
OR Hand deliver to Bishop Stuart University, Kakoba in the University Secretary’s Office
NB: Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline: 11th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline