Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Organisation: International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union) is an international non-governmental organization strong in technical assistance, operational research and education, addressing the challenges of tuberculosis, lung disease, HIV/AIDs and tobacco control in low- and middle-income countries. It is also a Federation with more than 15,000 members and subscribers from 150 countries committed to the same vision: health solutions for the poor.
Job Summary: The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will provide technical support in the monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise regular data collection and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations.
· The incumbent will record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way.
· Keenly analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data.
· Provide technical support on M&E and evidence- based recommendations to the Project Manager.
· Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to project and The Union's monitoring and evaluation system.
· Actively participate in conducting baseline surveys and KAP surveys.
· Participate actively in programme planning process.
· Develop project monitoring plan (PMP) of the projects in line with project proposals in consultation with the Project Manager.
· Support the Project Manager in designing, coordinating and conducting project evaluations (mid-term and end-line).
· Assist the Project Manager in designing and conducting Post Implementation Monitoring Survey (PIMS).
· Assist the Project Manager and Coordinators in building capacity of districts and IPs on Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E).
· Assist the Project Manager in developing quarterly, six-month and annual reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a bachelor’s degree in a Public Health related field, Project Management or statistics with specific training in Monitoring and Evaluation.
· At least two years’ experience with demonstrated assignments in Project monitoring and Evaluation
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are required to send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 2nd December 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline