Job Title: Marketing Manager
Organisation: Strategic Engagement (Britania Allied Industries Limited)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Strategic Engagement is a Human Resources consultancy firm in Uganda that offers simple and cost-effective Human Resource solution to our clients. We have a rich experience in several industries ranging from Oil and Gas, Insurance and financial services among others. They would like to recruit for a valuable client in the Food and beverage industry i.e. Britania Allied Industries Limited.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion teams.
· Manage the company’s marketing budget.
· Formulate the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
· Take overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
· The incumbent will also coordinate marketing campaigns with the sales activities.
· Regularly monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing strategies and campaigns.
· Work closely with design companies and assist with new product launches.
· Plan and ensure implementation of promotional campaigns.
· Create and publicize all marketing material in line with the drawn marketing plans.
· Maintain effective internal communication and to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Initiate market research and carry out analysis of market trends.
· Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and Production Managers to market company products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in International Business or B. Business Administration with a focus in Marketing, B.com or any other related discipline.
· Possession of a post graduate diploma in Marketing or any other will be an added advantage.
· A minimum of three to five years of professional experience especially in the field of marketing.
· Professional Skills: Critical thinking, Project management, Analytical skills, Holistic approach.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly state the role you are applying for in your email subject. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline: 2nd December 2016 by 5.00PM.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline