Job Title: Manager Information Resources
Organisation: Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director Human Resource and Administration
The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was established to implement the provisions of The UCC Act 2013 Laws of Uganda with a principal goal of developing a modern communications sub-sector and Infrastructure in Uganda, in conformity with the operationalization of the Telecommunications Policy.
Job Summary: The Manager Information Resources will oversee and monitor the information resources by ensuring timely availability and distribution of accurate internal and external information resources in the Commission in line with the information policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) Manager Information Resources job opportunity should hold a Master’s degree in Arts, Administration , Library Science, Records Management or any related field and;
· Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Library Science information Science Records Management or any related field;
· Membership in a professional body is an added advantage
· At least six (6) years’ experience in records management; of which three (3) should be in a managerial position of a similar cooperate setting.
· Personal Competencies: Information resources management, Database Management skills, Stakeholder management, Good planning and organization skills, Good communication skills, Excellent interpersonal skills, Initiative &Innovation
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with updated and detailed curriculum vita giving three references, copies of academic and professional certificates, postal address and daytime telephone contact addressed to:
The Managing Director,
ABS Consulting Group
Workers House, 1 Pilkington Road,
9th Floor, Southern Wing
P.O. Box 29526
NB: Please indicate the position applied for on the envelope (‘Application for the position of…….”)
Deadline: 16th December, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline