Job Title: IT Business Development Officer
Organisation: Strategic Engagement
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Strategic Engagement is a Human Resources consultancy firm in Uganda that offers simple and cost-effective Human Resource solution to our clients. We have a rich experience in several industries ranging from Oil and Gas, Insurance and financial services among others. They would like to recruit for a valuable client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Find prospects with corporate clients, following up on business opportunities, setting meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business and making sales of the company products especially for slow moving items such as Intercoms and CCTV camera’s and responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
· Listen to customer requirements and preparing appropriate solutions for the product and service base as way of making a sale.;
· Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with existing customers as way of growing future demand for Mart Plus Products as well as be the contact person between the company and clients.
· Gather market and customer information and advising on product developments and service improvements.
· Proposing win-win sales promotions to increase turnover.
· The jobholder will also negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers and also negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
· Actively participate in the preparation of bidding processes this is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
· Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’ Degree
· At least two to three years of marketing experience is required
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly state the role you are applying for in your email subject. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline: 28th November 2016 by 2.00PM.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline