Job Title: ICT Security Manager
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head ICT
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 32 networked branches and 5 contact branches countrywide and an equal opportunity employer, regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The ICT Security Manager will mainly be responsible for developing and implementing ICT security for networks, servers and applications that are in line with Pride’s ICT policies, and responding to security events and threats to ensure stable operations of the organization’s IT system.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively promote business continuity through implementing security measures in compliance with Pride’s policies and procedures.
· Ensure implementation of periodic revision of IT security strategy, policies and standard as per the business requirements.
· Ensure the security and safety of corporate databases and IT infrastructure against viruses, hackers and intruders.
· Ensure that IT Security training needs are identified and processed promptly and are undertaken at the appropriate time.
· Manage the regular update and maintenance of the registers for physical access to the bank ICT secure areas.
· Oversee the selection, acquisition and maintenance of current, cost effective and appropriate security technology products for network, systems and data.
· Plan, design and carry out testing of the disaster recovery plan (DRP)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or in any other relevant/related field from a recognized institution.
· Professional IT security certification such as CISSP/GIAC/SSCP/CISA.
· Possession of Cisco Certification CCNA, CCNP and Certified Ethical Hacker are added advantage.
· A minimum of four years’ experience in a related environment.
· Personal Competencies: Business acumen, good time Management, Stress Management, Reporting, Written & oral communication, Planning, Coaching, Quality Control, Decision Making, Team building, Problem solving, Delegation, Change Management, Emotional intelligence, Advocacy, Motivation, Negotiation.
· Age: less than 35 years
NB: This is a re-advertisement so those who applied last year needn't apply again.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to the: Head Human Capital Management, Pride Micro-finance Limited, Victoria Office Park, Block B, Plot 6 -9, Ben Kiwanuka Okot Close, P.O. Box 7566, Kampala, Uganda.
The complete applications should include a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees, copies of academic transcripts, postal address and a daytime telephone contact.
Deadline: 16th November 2016
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 15th December 2016, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline