Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Organisation: Uganda Clays Ltd (UCL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resources Business Partner
Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality clay baked construction products since 1950 and is listed on the Uganda’s Securities Exchange. The head offices are located at 14Km on Entebbe Road, with a second factory situated at Kamonkoli in Eastern Uganda.
Job Summary: The Human Resources Administrator will collaboratively work with the Human Resources Business Partner by providing support and superior human resources services such as Human Resource Administration, Resourcing, Training and Development, Recruitment and selection of employees.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will manage routine Human Resources administration and record management activities.
· Work closely with the Human Resources Business to partner support the recruitment and induction of new staff.
· The incumbent will plan, develop and implement high quality training programs that help employees achieve personal goals as well as the overall company goals and objects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences
· Hold a Certificate in Administrative Law
· At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position in a medium sized or large company.
· Demonstrable commitment to personnel development
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with relevant experience, know that they meet the above job requirements and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their applications and CV, present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone contact to this address:
Head Human Resource and Support Services, Uganda Clays Limited, P.O. Box 3188 Kampala, Uganda.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will not be entertained and if done will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 9th December, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline