Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client, a leading security company within Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Develop, monitor and be a leader in HR systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
· Oversee and ensure legal compliance in all areas of HRM within and without company relations.
· Organize and oversee recruiting, staffing, retention and development of employees for the company.
· The incumbent will manage employer- employee relations.
· Ensure performance management by overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system ensuring that the teams identify and understand their key roles and expected performance indicators.
· Ensure compliance to regulatory policies.
· Oversee the administration of compensation, pay plan and benefits programs.
· Manage employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; directly organizes and is involved in counseling and guidance of employees.
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher diploma degree in Human Resources or related field.
· She/he should have proven working experience as HR manager.
· People oriented and results driven
· Working knowledge of HR systems and databases
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
· Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
· Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
· Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
· Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
· Three work references and or/academic references;
Deadline: 15th November, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline