Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Organisation: Makerere University Holdings Limited (Mak Holdings)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Guest House Manager
Makerere University Holdings Limited (Mak Holdings) is the entrepreneurial arm of the University established by Makerere University Council to manage her commercial assets and interests. It owns the Makerere University Guest House.
Job Summary: The Food and Beverage Supervisor will lead a dynamic service team while taking charge of customer satisfaction as well as in house and outside catering initiatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build a well-motivated service team with standards that deliver a quality customer oriented service
· The jobholder will plan, coordinate, set, control and operate all Food & Beverage activities
· Drive business growth and set staff sales targets with emphasis on customer satisfaction
· The incumbent will create an engaging environment with clients to obtain feedback
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Diploma in Hotel Management and Institutional catering. Bachelor's degree in Tourism and Hospitality or related discipline will be an added advantage;
· A minimum of five years’ senior hotel management experience; three of which with practical experience gained in food and beverage operations.
· Ability to work long hours;
· Energetic and result oriented;
· High ethical standards and integrity;
· Posses excellent problem solving and decision making skills;
· Highly enthusiastic to business development and creating change;
· Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should address their applications to: Acting Chief Executive Officer, Makerere University Holdings Limited (Mak Holdings Ltd) and hand deliver them to: Lincoln Flat C1, P.O. Box 7062 Kampala, Makerere University
Deadline: 18th November, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline