Job Title: General Manager
Organization: Kampala Club Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Hon Secretary
Kampala Club Limited is a Members’ Private Social Club located in the Kampala Central Business District and one of the leading sports clubs in Uganda. The club has an average membership of 600 members.
Job Summary: The General Manager will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the club.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the proper keeping and maintenance of club records.
· Act as the supervisor of all club staff.
· Responsible for the general maintenance and safety of the club premises and equipment.
· Ensure the best economic and efficient usage of all club equipment and materials.
· Responsible for all club purchases and shall account for all purchases thereof.
· The applicant will serve as a key liaison between the staff and Staff Welfare sub-committee.
· Actively co-ordinate committee and sub-committee activities.
· Manage and ensure daily smooth operations including functions and events organized by the Club.
· Regularly check on staff attendance.
· Ensure daily cash and credit collections are in order.
· Responsible for the execution of the strategic plan including forecasting, budget management, profit and loss accountability, cost control and inventories
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Hon Secretary.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should preferably hold an Honours Degree in a Business related discipline. Master’s Degree is an added advantage
· At least five years’ working experience at managerial level in the hospitality industry Qualifications in Hospitality Management are an added advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Possess the ability to work under pressure, and with limited supervision
· Computer literacy skills with proven expertise in the use of MS Windows applications.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters with detailed CVs, testimonials and any other relevant documents by hand delivery to: The Hon. Secretary, Kampala Club Limited, Plot 8, Ternan Avenue, Nakasero, P.O. Box 9048, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 5th December 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline