Job Title: FX & MM Dealer - Treasury
Organisation: NC Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
About NC Bank:
NC Bank Uganda Limited was incorporated in Uganda on 8th August 2011 and approved as a Commercial Bank (Class 1) by Bank of Uganda on 8th February 2012. The Bank is authorized to carry out financial services business as defined in the FI Act 2004 and Finance and Operating Leases. NIC Bank started operations on 1st June 2012 and its authorized place of business is plot 4/6 Nakasero Road on Rwenzori Towers. The Bank is a fully owned by NIC Bank Limited in Kenya.
Job Summary: The FX & MM Dealer - Treasury Dealer – Treasury involves FX Trading, Treasury Sales, Money Market and Fixed income.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain exchange positions for the bank within the given parameters and ensure profitable covering of open positions in the interbank markets.
· Keep track of exchange and interest rate movements in local and international markets while managing the bank’s position.
· In charge of servicing currency requirements for NC corporate clients and ensuring maximum returns from these relationships.
· Identify, target and market to new customers with an aim of growing our portfolio.
· Providing innovative solutions to existing and potential customers to increase the wallet size.
· Timely buying and selling of Government securities to be able to generate fixed
· Generate interest revenues through money market instruments
· Cash Flow projection relating to LCY/FCY money market, repos, Tbill, Tbonds volumes and borrowing and lending trends as well as maintain and fund the cash reserve ratio on a timely basis.
· In charge of maintaining contact with key players in the industry and gathering information that is likely to affect financial markets.
· Responsible for the preparation and circulation of daily treasury bulletins and dissemination of any other market information/research material or reports that is beneficial to relevant parties,
· Be a team player by active participation in Treasury initiatives, training and meetings.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or Commerce
· Professional ACI dealing certificate
· At least three years’ experience in a treasury environment.
· Broad knowledge and understanding of the local and international financial services industry
· Financial analysis skills
· Good analytical business
· Excellent risk management skills
· Goal driven and results
· Personal Ethics.
· Excellent communication Skills
· Good interpersonal Skills
· Work balance
· Human Resources Management Skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications together with fully updated CVs indicating three professional references, copies of academic transcripts and testimonials to the Human Resources Officer at NC Bank Uganda Limited, Plot 4/6 Rwenzori Towers, P.O Box 28707 Kampala. Uganda or on email: HR@nc-bank.com.
NB: Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline: 2nd December 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline