Job Title: Social Media Administrator
Organization: IMK Business Consultants (IMK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
· Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
· Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
· Regularly monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
· Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
· Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
· Oversee design (i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
· Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
· Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
· Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
· Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
· Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
· Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
· Regularly monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
· Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
· Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
· Keenly analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
· Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should have in-depth knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
· Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
· Possess excellent graphic design and video editing skills.
· Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
· Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
· Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
· Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
· Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
· Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
· Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
· Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
· Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
· Practices superior time management.
· Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
· Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
· Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
· Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
· Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
· Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com Please specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
Deadline: 14th November, 2016
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline