Job Title: Receptionist/ Front Desk Assistant
Organization: Uganda National Cultural Centre (UNCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Public Relations Officer
Uganda National Cultural Centre (UNCC) is a semi-autonomous body established by an Act of Parliament (UNCC Act Cap 50). It is mandated to preserve, promote and popularize Art and Culture in Uganda and beyond.
Job Summary: The Receptionist/ Front Desk Assistant will receive, guide and attend UNCC patrons and clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The jobholder will be responsible for UNCC reception.
· In charge of receiving visitors of the organization.
· Handles inquiries and complaints of the Organization’s patrons and clients in line with UNCC Policy.
· Participates in selling the company’s products and services.
· Organizes and documents all the work accomplished each day to include among others, clients’ complaints and recommendations among others.
· Transfers phones and takes notes for messages and forwards them to the right Offices.
· Answers phone, which often involves the use of a phone system with multiple lines, and also makes return phone calls for management or other office staff
· In charge of filing Organization’s communications and recording patrons’ and clients’ requests information.
· Offers support in keeping the managers busy schedules flowing smoothly and with minimal interruption by programing their guests.
· Maintains Organization’s visitors register.
· Regularly monitors visitors and the lobby area in general, just in case they notice suspicious activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Diploma in Secretarial, Public Relations or an equivalent.
· Certificate in customer care is an added advantage
· A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in reception related job in any reputable organization.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates along with the names and contacts of three professional referees either by post or hand delivery to;
The Human Resource and Administrative Manager,
Uganda National Cultural Centre,
Plot 2,4 &6 De-Winton Road,
P.O. Box 3187, Kampala,
Drop by hand delivery to Uganda National Cultural Centre (UNCC), National Theatre.
Deadline: 23rd November, 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline