Job Title: Project Assistant, Bursary
Organisation: Straight Talk Foundation (STF)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Project Coordinator, Bursary
Straight Talk Foundation is an indigenous health communications NGO operating nationally in Uganda through the provision of quality behaviour change programs. Straight Talk Foundation (STF) is a Ugandan health communication NGO registered in 1997. Straight Talk Foundation has existing opportunities available on three of its new projects that include;
· The Irish AID Bursary Program in Karamoja, that seeks to benefit bright but disadvantaged children.
· The Better Life for Girls, a UNFPA funded project to improve health and wellbeing of adolescents especially girls in the Karamoja sub-region.
· Prevention of AIDS in Communities of Karamoja (PACK), funded by the Irish AID.
Job Summary: The Project Assistant, Bursary will be responsible for managing bursary information effectively and efficiently in line with STF bursary & quality standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the Straight Talk Foundation Project Assistant job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Computing or related field.
· A minimum of two years’ experience in development programmes of managing Bursary/Sponsorship operations is essential.
· Must have good computer typing speed.
· Prior experience and skills in photo and video taking is an added advantage.
· Previous experience in database management is an added advantage.
· Willingness to extensively travel to the field in supporting sponsorship data collection and business.
· Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send an updated CV, Cover letter and academic documents to:
The Manager Human Resource & Administration,
Straight Talk Foundation,
Plot 4 Acacia Avenue,
P.O. Box 22366, Kampala. Uganda
Or Send via E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: 11th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline