Job Title: Business Development Executive
Organization: AAR Healthcare Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Clinical Business Manager- Business Development
AAR Healthcare Uganda Limited is the largest provider of outpatient health care services in Uganda having begun its operations in 1994. The company is committed to excellent client experience with a focus on quality provision of health services, by engaging professionally qualified staff, continuous review of its medical practice, systems and processes.
Job Summary: The Business Development Executive will be responsible for Sales and Marketing of all AAR healthcare products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of the implementation of the company’s strategic marketing plan.
· Corporate mapping.
· Responsible for the development of a robust marketing intelligence system
· In charge of marketing of all AAR healthcare products
· Opening and coordinating marketing activities like medical camps, health talks, corporate events
· Ensuring brand preservation and visibility
· Tasked with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting about marketing and sales activities, anticipated visits and revenue trends.
· In charge of the acquisition, retention, coordination and management of corporate business
· Schedule and drive contract renewal negotiations at least 40 days before expiry.
· Execution of the brand strategy for clinic and rescue business to ensure maximum brand awareness and visibility.
· Direct billing recruitments and relationship building in order to exceed clinic specific targets.
· Fostering and maintaining a good relationship with all corporate clients, the media and other external agencies.
· Initiating and implementation the company’s corporate social responsibility programs
· Working closely with the CBM-Business Development and creative graphics designer to develop effective marketing campaigns.
· In charge of monitoring daily visit trends for Members, Direct Billing; Walk-ins and Group Care in order to anticipate areas of intervention.
· Identify process improvement areas.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a business related field.
· Professional training and membership to the relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
· At least two years experience in Sales and Marketing with a reputable organization.
· Excellent sales and marketing skills.
· Be highly action oriented.
· Possess a high level of business acumen and ability to display orientation to market dynamics and profit maximization.
· Pleasant personality, passion for success and leadership
· Excellent computer skills.
· Good team player and people management skills,
· Highly analytical approach to problem solving
· Excellent communication skills
· Good networking and analytical skills
· High degree of creativity and Innovativeness.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send us their comprehensive applications and up-to-date CVs, copies of certificates including daytime telephone numbers via email to email@example.com. Your application should include three referees, none of whom should be your relative and all of whom should have supervised you, taught you or known you through work. The referees’ information should include day time telephone numbers and email addresses. Please note that only successfully candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 17th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline