Job Title: Accountant
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. They would like to recruit for one of their partners, a leading European nutrition company working in Infant formula with markets in Middle East and Africa.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Accountant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration.
- Professional Qualification at least, ACCA Level II or C.P.A II or Equivalent
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a busy Commercial Organization.
- Working knowledge of Tally Accounting package and MS Office Packages (MS Excel, Word and Power point.).
- Conversant with Taxation and Statutory Deductions (P.A.Y.E, VAT & NSSF)
- Able to work independently and produces financial statements for management decision making.
- Keen attention to details-accuracy in reports is of paramount importance.
- Age: Between 24 to 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, updated CVs with current passport size photos to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
Plot 24B, Nakasero Road,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 24th November 2016