Job Title: Foods and Beverages Supervisor
Organization: Kampala Club Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager
Kampala Club Limited is a Members’ Private Social Club located in the Kampala Central Business District and one of the leading sports clubs in Uganda. The club has an average membership of 600 members.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure sufficient stocks for daily use.
· Prepare staff duty roster
· Guide / train new service staff.
· Ensure neatness and cleanliness of workstations.
· Ensure that all stocks are accounted for.
· Actively monitor the performance of service staff.
· Responsible for the coaching and correcting, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring of service staff.
· Responsible for training shift leaders for their responsibilities during all meal periods and events
· Assist the F&B Management in all kitchen efforts, staffing and inventory controls as assigned
· Establishing methods for inventory control and adhere to purchasing procedures
· Continue to enhance the guest service experience by creative initiatives
· Support in the execution of administrative function such as reporting, forecasting, quality assurance and departmental meetings
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Institutional Catering or any Hospitality industry
· A minimum of three years experience in a similar position
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters with detailed CVs, testimonials and any other relevant documents by hand delivery to: The Hon. Secretary, Kampala Club Limited, Plot 8, Ternan Avenue, Nakasero, P.O. Box 9048, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 5th December 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline