Job Title: Finance Manager
Organization: FMS Africa (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
FMS Africa was incorporated in 2007 and it is affiliated to the Galooli Group and currently has operations in; Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, South Sudan, Rwanda and Burundi. Using the latest IRIDIUM Technology, we are able provides a range of Fleet and Fuel management solutions that enable businesses derive value and manageability from the information shared through providing details on the location and fuel levels of a vehicle on any mobile/internet accessible device. Today, businesses are working hard to improve processes and cut costs. Our tracking system gives the information needed to improve the efficiency of fleet hence saving time, unplanned expenditures and intelligent fuel management. Any business with fleet and other assets can benefit from our tracking and telematics. This system is easily integrated with all modern web-browsing devices including computers and smart phones where customers manage their assets whenever and wherever they are. Customers also get secure access where they can monitor and run detailed reports.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Finance & Administration:
· In charge of managing day-to-day back office operations of the office ensuring adherence to finance policies, procedures and systems compliance
· Ensure proper documentation of all finance, administrative and Human resource records
· Management of funds; ensures that funds are disbursed in line with set activities/ budget and that accountabilities are submitted in a timely manner.
· Actively participate in annual budget preparation, mid-year reviews, and monthly burn rate calls and ensure action points are implemented accordingly.
· Preparations of daily cash reports and monthly cash needs to ensure availability of funds for daily activities.
· In charge of the maintenance of an up-to- date Asset register and ensure all assets are engraved and properly maintained e.g. vehicles, computers, backups etc.
· Carry out cash count as per policy and ensure safety of cash and cheques.
· Bank Statement reconciliations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a good university degree in Accounting and part II qualification of any professional course ACCA, CPA is a MUST
· At least three years’ experience in a similar position within a large private sector company, international organization or consulting firm.
· Excellent computer skills; familiarity with MS Office packages especially Excel, and experience with other Accounting software required.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial documents.
· Report writing, prompt and effective communication are ideal.
· Flexibility and adaptability to FMS AFRICA corporate culture
· Working Knowledge of SAGE Accounting package will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications via Email only to the Human Resources Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
The applications should include an updated resume, cover letter and three professional references with the position title placed in the subject line of your email and on the application letter.
Deadline: Friday 2nd December 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline