Job Title: Examinations Officer (4 Job Opportunities)
Organization: Institute of Certified Public Accountants Of Uganda (ICPAU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Examinations Officer
Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAU) is the national professional accountancy body in Uganda, established by the Accountants Act. The Institute also has a mandate to conduct professional accountancy examinations in Uganda. The Institute is mandated to also:
- Regulate and maintain the Standard of Accountancy in Uganda.
- Prescribe and regulate the conduct of accountants and practising accountants in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Examinations Officer will mainly be responsible for handling administrative work concerning students and examinations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the registration of students.
- Manage the examinations administration and management.
- Update and maintain students’ records and database.
- Render support in designing and reviewing the examinations’ syllabi.
- Actively participate in the production of the Institute’s training materials
- Support in the marketing of the Institute’s courses.
- Support in the management of the Institute’s Library.
- Build and manage relationships with the Institute’s stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be a Qualified Accountant preferably with a degree
- A minimum of three years of relevant working experience.
- Good teaching/training skills
- Excellent financial management and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and good problem solving skills
- Highly creative, innovative and inclination to quality
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and oral English
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should their applications including a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, three references including at least two from previous employers (if any), and functioning telephone numbers/e-mail addresses quoting the Job Reference Number (check top of advert). Please send your application with all the necessary documents in a sealed envelope quoting the job reference number on the envelope to the address below.
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda,
Plot 42 Bukoto Street, Kololo,
P. O. Box 12464, Kampala, Uganda.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 2nd December 2016