Job Title: Office Coordinator
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Engineering Manager
SolarNow is a distribution and finance company that sells high quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The company started in 2011 and has since opened 36 branches throughout Uganda, employs around 250 people. Expansion into other countries is planned for 2016.
Job Summary: The Office Coordinator will support the Engineering Manager in managing and coordinating the implementation of all SN office affairs at the headquarters and in the branches.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement SolarNow administrative systems
· Organise and manage both internal and external SolarNow office layouts
· Manage and monitor the utilization of all office supplies
· Working with Human Resource to organize company-wide headquarter meetings
· Manage and monitor the performance of the office attendants in line with SolarNow objectives.
· Maintain a clean and enjoyable working environment
· Manage the filing systems in the engineering team
· Perform any other duty assigned by the Engineering manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Solarnow Office Coordinator job placement should hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
· A minimum of two years relevant work experience in office management and administration
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Capacity to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Computer literacy skills
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing work loads
· Highly creative.
· Good problem solving and project management ability
· Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Fit with Solar Now culture.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, including their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 4th November, 2016