Job Title: Hub Coordinator
Organization: Sawa World
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary Range: 300,000 to 400,000 UGX
Sawa World is an international non-profit organization NGO that uses an innovative approach to ending extreme poverty by providing large-scale access to local solutions that are created by people living in extreme poverty. Sawa World uses an innovative approach to self-empower 1.2 billion people out of extreme poverty with their own solutions by 2030 in 42 countries. We provide large-scale access to local solutions that are created by the very people living in extreme poverty.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Sawa World Hub Coordinator vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s degree in community development or a related field.
· One to two years’ experience in working with vulnerable youth and communities or understands such areas due to personal experiences.
· Talented in verbal communication and is greatly sociable and fun to be around.
· Highly self-driven and ability to develop creative youth programming for Sawa World Solution Hub
· Detail-oriented and has a professional and trustworthy personality
· Possess a strong passion for eradicating poverty using local solutions among million of youth.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated CV and a short email introduction stating -why you are the best candidate- for the position. Please also outline (in the email) what makes you the best fit into our vibrant and fun culture. Please don’t include a separate cover letter. Send your application via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please only apply if you meet the qualification criteria.
Deadline: 10th November, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline