Job Title: Accountant
Organization: Sawa World
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary Range: 600,000 to 800,000 UGX
Sawa World is an international non-profit organization NGO that uses an innovative approach to ending extreme poverty by providing large-scale access to local solutions that are created by people living in extreme poverty. Sawa World uses an innovative approach to self-empower 1.2 billion people out of extreme poverty with their own solutions by 2030 in 42 countries. We provide large-scale access to local solutions that are created by the very people living in extreme poverty.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Sawa World Accountant vacancy should have attained an academic degree in accounting or a related field and preferably completed the professional accounting designation.
· One to three years’ experience in all general aspects of accounting including petty cash handling, daily expenditure tracking, bank reconciliation and payroll and tax deductions.
· Computer literacy skills i.e. Highly proficient in Excel and has working experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks.
· Previous experience in maintaining highly organized accounting and administrative filling systems.
· Highly self-driven, professional and trustworthy personality
· Sociable and fun to be around.
· Have a strong passion for eradicating poverty using local solutions among million of youth.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated CV and a short email introduction stating -why you are the best candidate- for the position. Please also outline (in the email) what makes you the best fit into our vibrant and fun culture. Please don’t include a separate cover letter. Send your application via E-mail to: email@example.com
NB: Please only apply if you meet the qualification criteria.
Deadline: 17th November, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline