Job Title: Driver
Organisation: National Animal Genetic Resources Centre and Data Bank (NAGRC&DB)
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Director
The National Animal Genetics Resources Centre and Data Bank, (NAGRC&DB) is a body corporate under the Ministry of Agriculture Animal Industry and Fisheries whose mandate is to take a leading role in establishing a comprehensive National Animal Breeding Programme in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Driver will safely operate and maintain or facilitate maintenance of a Vehicle.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The jobholder drives the vehicle as may be required.
· Transports goods or materials as instructed from time to time.
· Ensures safety of the vehicle.
· Keeps the vehicle clean and tidy.
· The jobholder reports to the responsible officer when servicing of the vehicle is due.
· Conducts minor repairs on the vehicle.
· Keeps and ensures the safety of all the vehicle documents, spare tyre and tool box.
· Performs any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold an O’ level certificate of education.
· Possess a valid driving permit classes “C” and "E
· The applicant should also have passed the chief Mechanical Engineers’ Driving Test.
· A minimum of five years’ driving experience in a busy environment
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their updated CVs, applications, testimonials and three professional referees (one of whom should be work-based) to;
The Executive Director,
Attn: Human Resource / Administration,
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre and DataBank (NAGRC & DB)
P.O. Box 183, Entebbe-Uganda.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline