Job Title: Deputy Director Audit
Organisation: Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director Internal Audit
The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was established to implement the provisions of The UCC Act 2013 Laws of Uganda with a principal goal of developing a modern communications sub-sector and Infrastructure in Uganda, in conformity with the operationalization of the Telecommunications Policy.
Job Summary: The Deputy Director Audit will develop and manage the risk management and compliance frameworks, internal control systems in line with the commissions mandate and the applicable national and international standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) Deputy Director Audit job placement should hold a Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
· The applicant must also hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
· Professional accounting qualification in CPA, ACCA, CIA or QICA.
· At least eight years of auditing experience of which four (4) years should be in managerial position in a similar corporate setting.
· Competency in risk management, controls and governance
· Knowledge of the Audit cycle
· Information management
· Stakeholder Management
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· High degree of integrity
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with updated and detailed curriculum vita giving three references, copies of academic and professional certificates, postal address and daytime telephone contact addressed to:
The Managing Director,
ABS Consulting Group
Workers House, 1 Pilkington Road,
9th Floor, Southern Wing
P.O. Box 29526
NB: Please indicate the position applied for on the envelope (‘Application for the position of…….”)
Deadline: 16th December, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline