Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth. Zoe would like to recruit for a valuable client, a leading security company within Uganda.
Job Summary: The Credit Control Manager will oversee and manage the credit function and provide input into the development of the credit policies
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Managing the credit control function.
· Ensuring invoices and statements are accurate and reconciled.
· Ensuring that collection levels are at a level that meets as a minimum the weekly cash pay-out requirement.
· Prepare and submit regular management credit control reports.
· Reviewing and strengthening the internal control environment in respect of the credit function.
· Ensuring that the credit control policies and procedures are adhered to and providing training support to the staff in the department.
· Vetting applications for credit facilities and recommending their approval.
· Setting out collection targets in consultation with the Country Manager and Financial Controller and developing the related cash flow forecasts.
· Reviewing debt collected against targets and assisting in actual collection.
· Work closely with the company’s external debt collecting agencies and lawyers on litigation in respect of debt collection.
· Overseeing the general administration of the debt collection function.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree
· Debtor management experience in a busy commercial environment
· General management experience in a commercial environment
· Ability to work under minimum supervision and highly results driven
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to engage clients at senior management level
· Ability to motivate and manage staff.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through Zoe’s e-recruitment portal at the link below together with:
· Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
· Detailed CVs and daytime mobile telephone numbers;
· Three work references and or/academic references;
Deadline: 15th November, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline