Job Title: Corporate Marketing Manager
Organisation: Appliance World Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Appliance World Ltd (the company) is one of the largest organizations in Uganda dealing in consumer electronics (refrigerators, microwaves, audio products, televisions, and washing machines), commercial air conditioning and mechanical ventilation, mobile phones, computers/network monitors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
· Meet the marketing team daily to follow up on existing enquiries and find out about new enquiries.
· Meet with key clients, negotiate and close deals and maintain relationship
· Meeting our corporate customers all the time formally and informally to ensure they are happy.
· Ensure that quotations are submitted well before the stipulated deadline.
· Coordinate between the marketing department and the technical department whereby technical expertise to prepare quotations is required.
· Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities in order to counter their activities.
· Keenly reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
· When a project is awarded you have to see it through from the beginning to the end and to the satisfaction of both client and Appliance World Ltd
· You will be a allocated key project accounts to manage
· Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
· Manage all complaints from our client concerning Air conditioning will be directed to you and you will be required to handle them up to the down level and to the satisfaction of the client.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should be an experienced marketer who has the confidence to deal with people of all ranks and who has already built relationships throughout their career history is whom we need.
· Skills in MS Excel should be very good.
· Demonstrated ability to make quotations is a necessity.
· Following the members of your team and getting updates from them and getting involved in meeting their clients is also a must.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs via email to email@example.com. Your cover letter should be the email itself and your CV should be attached in Word or PDF format. The subject line of your email should be the job title followed by your name, eg Imports Coordinator – Allan Nsubuga
Deadline: 10th December, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline