Job Title: Company Secretary
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. RCS is recruiting for a Consultancy firm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company.
· Ensure that business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association.
· Ensure that affairs of the company are managed in accordance with its objects contained in the articles of association and the provisions of the Companies Law.
· Prepare the agenda in consultation with the Chairman and the other documents for all the meetings of the board of directors.
· Arrange with and to call and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings.
· Attend the broad meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary.
· Prepare, in consultation with the chairman, the agenda and other documents for the general meetings.
· The incumbent will arrange with the consultation of chairman the annual and extraordinary general meetings of the company and to attend such meetings in order to ensure compliance with the legal requirements and to make correct record thereof.
· Carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares, and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory Share Register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
· Prepare, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the company’s behalf, when authorised by the broad of the directors or the executive responsible.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Degree in Law
· At least four years of experience in similar position
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 5th December 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline