Job Title: Chief Flying Instructor
Organisation: Kampala Executive Aviation Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kampala Executive Aviation Ltd is a Ugandan registered company, incorporated in August 2008. KEA Ltd is licensed for aircraft operations under the CAA Uganda, and operates the equivalent of Part 91 and 135. KEA Ltd was formed to provide specialist aviation services to both civilian and government clients. With an experienced management team, dedicated support staff and talented partners from around the world, KEA Ltd is able to provide quality solutions for the most complex aviation requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will work in liaison with the Director Flight operations officer to manage your local training center’s schedule for optimal efficiency and customer service.
· Offer support flight operation by coordinating aircraft students and instructor resources with weather and operational needs.
· Regularly monitor instructor and student productivity and efficiency.
· Provide a high level of customer service to customers touring, visiting or conducting training at the facility
· Provide full time on site management and standardization of training center instructors.
· Provide stage checks evaluation flights and training as needed.
· Manage all aspects of ATO operations and record keeping
· Perform administrative and office support activities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should have prior aviation training department experience
· ATO training record compliance experience
· Prefer ATPL holder.
· Excellent communication skills
· Mastery of email communication
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Good team player
· Ability to perform well independently.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications via E-mail only to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline