Job Title: Audit Partner
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. RCS is recruiting for an audit firm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
· Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
· The jobholder manages project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
· Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
· Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
· Address situations before they become crises and develop solutions to avoid recurrence,
· Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
· Participates in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
· Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
· Regularly monitor and control auditing staff.
· Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
· Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
· Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals.
· Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
· Undertake wider office activities, as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master's degree in Accounting.
· CPA qualification.
· At least six years of external audit experience.
· Good team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 15 team members.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 20th December 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline