Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organization: Bishop Stuart University (BSU)
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Bishop Stuart University (Chartered 2014) is a growing Ankole Diocese; Church of Uganda (Anglican) founded Institution Located in Mbarara on Kakoba Hill 5KM from the town Centre.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants of the Administrative Assistant vacancy must hold a Bachelors of Secretarial Studies, Office Management or any other relevant degree.
· Possession of a Postgraduate in Management is an added advantage.
· At least five years’ working experience in a recognized Institution in a busy office
· Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to work with minimum supervision, mature and a good team player
· Applicants must be of strong faith, integrity and committed Christians.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send five copies of the following:
· Application letter
· Curriculum Vitae
· Academic documents
The application package should be clearly labeled with position applied for and sent to:
The University Secretary,
Bishop Stuart University
P. O. Box 09
OR Hand deliver to Bishop Stuart University, Kakoba in the University Secretary’s Office
NB: Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline: 11th November 2016