Job Title: Accountant
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client in the energy industry.
Job Summary: The Accountant will ensure compliance with the company policies and procedure manual and the enforcement of the company internal control systems and ensuring the integrity of accounting information when recording, verifying and posting transactions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure compliance with the company finance policy and procedures manual and internal control systems of the company.
· Prepare cash flow forecasts as required by management.
· Actively participate in the preparation of the company budget.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should preferably hold a University degree in Accounting -CPA or ACCA qualifications (Advanced sections or finalist)
· At least three years’ experience in a busy commercial environment.
· Previous exposure and experience with preparation of management accounts and financial reports.
· Computer literacy i.e. experience and proficiency in the use of accounting software, Pastel will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita including contacts of three professional referees to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 7th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline