Job Title: Sales Agents (50 Job Placements)
Organization: AAR Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
AAR Uganda is the largest and most successful private healthcare company with a footprint in the East African region. We have over 18 health centers spread over Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania; through which we provide preventative and curative healthcare to our clients from all walks of life. We also offer rescue and evacuation services to our members from anywhere in the world. With a current membership of over 150,000, we are not only leaders in healthcare but are also the preferred provider for both the public and private sectors in East Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Agent will prospect, procure proposals and qualify prospects in respect to medical insurance while conforming to all organizational policies and procedures.
· Make accurate and truthful presentations in persuading clients to take up medical cover packages.
· Deliver contract documents to clients within 30 days from date received.
· Build and manage client relationships.
· Keep up-to-date with market trends and regulatory guidelines and keep management informed.
· Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions and special events.
· Capture client data, keep it updated and file all relevant documents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the AAR Sales Agent jobs must hold a diploma in any field.
· At least two years’ experience in a similar job.
· Effective communication both in written and oral.
· Good negotiation skills.
· Ability to network.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to deliver set results within agreed organizational policies and procedures.
· Ability to work with and through people.
· Age: Above 25 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates at encourage to upload their applications and updated CVs/resumes either PDF or Microsoft Word formats at the link below.
NB: Please also mention the District where you are willing to work.
Deadline: 2nd December, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline