Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. Goodman International Ltd established and started its operations in 1995.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Tele-Sales Assistant (Accounts Receivables) must hold academic Qualifications –University Degree in a BBA/BCOM or equivalent.
· Possession of professional qualifications i.e. CPA/ACCA knowledge is an added advantage.
· Excellent communication and customer care skills.
· Working knowledge of Tally accounting package is mandatory.
· The applicant should have knowledge of raising invoices using Tally, ERP9.
· Computer literacy skills with excellent command of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, Access& Power point.
· Be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn
· Business Oriented, with excellent skills in Sales & Collections.
· Familiarity with Sales Related Reports, data tabulation using MS Excel, Designing& Presenting.
· Able to call customers for orders and do debt collection.
· Age: Below 30 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send copies of all academic qualifications, copies of valid identity cards and detailed CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala-Uganda
E-mail to: email@example.com
Hand Deliver to: Hala Plaza, Plot 24B Nakasero Road, Kampala.
Deadline: 24th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline