Job Title: Agriculture Trainer (2 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Finnish Refugee Council (FRC)
Duty Station: Uganda
Finnish Refugee Council (FRC) is an international NGO promoting adult education and community development among refugees and has been active in Uganda since 1997 as an operational partner to OPM and UNHCR.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will plan and design trainings and materials, and conduct trainings related to agriculture, nutrition, environment, agribusiness for adult learning and youth groups.
· Support adult literacy and English courses and curriculum by providing additional materials, exercises, practical hands-on projects for adult learners in order to emphasise functionality.
· Identify, formulate and initiate relevant methods, models and practises for adult training.
· The jobholder will sensitise and motivate adult learners, youth groups and other project beneficiary groups in agriculture related activities, and provide technical expertise to them.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or in Agricultural Extension Education or similar.
· A minimum of two years of professional work experience with communities.
· Significant experience in training, material development, participatory methods.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters, with salary expectations, and max. 5-page CV, incl. contacts to three professional reference persons, and your language skills to email@example.com
NB: Please do not send copies of your certificates at this stage.
Deadline: 11th November 2016 by 3:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline