Job Title: Audit Manager External (2 Job Positions)
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director or Partner
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and information interpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, an audit firm.
Job Summary: The Audit Manager External will take part in providing external Audit services to our portfolio of international and local clients. The jobholder will be responsible for the execution of risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge of the Financial Services as well as having the opportunity to work with a number of high profile clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
· Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
· Manages project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
· Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
· Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
· The jobholder will address situations before they become crises and develop solutions to avoid recurrence,
· Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
· Participates in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
· Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
· Monitor and control auditing staff.
· Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
· Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
· Act as a role model for auditing professionals.
· Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
· Undertake wider office activities, as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Audit Manager External should hold professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
· CPA qualification.
· A minimum of six years of external audit experience.
· Good team player with strong
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 15 team members.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th November 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline