Job Title: Finance and Compliance Manager (FCM)
Organisation: Social Impact (SI)
Project Name: USAID/Uganda Strategic Information Technical Support Activity
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits.
About USAID Project:
Social Impact (SI) is planning to bid on a USAID Strategic Information Technical Support Activity. The activity intends to facilitate, promote and enhance evidence-based programming and reporting in Uganda’s heath system, with particular focus on its response to HIV/AIDS epidemic. The anticipated project will be a multi-year contract up to five years.
Job Summary: The Finance and Compliance Manager (FCM) will primarily oversee the financial and procurement procedures in compliance with USAID standards for the activity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the financial processes and management while following USAID standards.
· Follow procurement standards and prudent management over resources.
· Supervise procurement of finances.
· The incumbent will maintain regular communication with Social Impact headquarters staff to provide timely and complete financial support.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field required.
· At least eight years’ experience managing, in increasing roles of responsibility, finance, procurement, contracts management, logistics and/or human resource related matters for international development activities of similar dollar value.
· Demonstrated supervisory experience.
· Working knowledge and/or experience with USG-funded program management, policies, regulations, and procedures.
· Familiarity with managing donor funded procurement, financial reporting and compliance requirements.
· Fluency in English is mandatory.
How to Apply:
All applicants who wish to join Social Impact’s USAID project in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline