Job Title: Clinical Officer
Organisation: Africa Humanitarian Action (AHA)
Funding Source: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Clinical Officer
Africa Humanitarian Action (AHA) is a non-governmental non- profit making organization that provides health services to refugees on behalf of UNHCR. Our mission is to respond to crises and disasters in Africa; to enhance communities at risk, so they can solve their concerns themselves.
Job Summary: The Clinical Officer will diagnose, treat and manage patients in the health unit.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Diagnosing, treating and managing patients;
· Conducting health education to patients;
· In charge of participating in research activities;
· Participating in continuous professional development; and
· Preparing and submitting reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health or its equivalent from recognized institution
· Must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals’ Council.
· Good planning, organizing and coordinating skills
· Concern for quality and standards;
· Excellent communication skills
· High degree of ethics and integrity;
· Self-control and stress management; and
· Time management.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs and cover letters to the Coordinator Health and Nutrition, Africa Humanitarian Action via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to the physical office in Kyaka II refugee settlement.
Deadline: 1oth October 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline