Job Title: Strategic Information Team Lead
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
ICF is a leading global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
About USAID Project:
ICF is planning to implement an upcoming USAID-funded Strategic Information Technical Support activity in Uganda. The activity will facilitate, promote and enhance evidence-based programming and reporting in Uganda’s health system, particularly its response against the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
Job Summary: The Strategic Information Team Lead will be responsible for ensuring quality of data used in PEPFAR planning and reporting, and ensuring sound M&E technical assistance is given to GOU. The incumbent will be responsible for facilitating increased data use at USG, GOU, district and facility levels.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the USAID Strategic Information Team Lead job opportunity should hold a Master’s degree with three (3) years of experience (in addition to the 8 years requirement noted below) in SI-related areas such as applied research, epidemiology, statistics, biostatistics, health informatics, monitoring and evaluation, management information systems, information technology or data management;
· At least eight (8) years of providing services related to gathering, synthesizing and sharing data that facilitate evidence-based health programming and program management;
· Demonstrated knowledge of data needs for PEPFAR reporting and strong qualitative and quantitative data collection and analytical skills are required;
· Desired areas of experience include health program monitoring, evaluation, health informatics, research and survey management, data management, information systems and implementation science/operations research.
· A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and sympathetic listener.
· Demonstrated ability: to assemble, quickly and effectively, and to manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team; to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors and institutions across sectors; and to design, implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate monitoring and evaluation programs.
· Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully leading an intercultural team in a development context.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Fluency in English
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates who wish to join ICF should apply by visiting the web link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline