Job Title: Site Supervisor (Several Jobs)
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure client’s service standards are implemented within time, expected specification in terms of quantity and quality and turnaround time.
· Manage the teams to deliver by setting performance targets and reviewing the reward systems as may be approved from time to time
· Managing risks to life, property & working environment through compliance with Occupational and Environmental Health & Safety standards in all operations and process flows.
· Ensure adequate stock of equipment, protective ware and safety standards
· In charge of reporting, escalating incidents of workplace accidents and ensure preventive approaches by way of observations and proactiveness
· Plan and schedule for workflow in line with expected standards for both casual and contractual staff
· Timely administration of payments for both casual and contract staff
· Responsiveness to conflict and grievances at the work place.
· Administration of staff welfare in line with service contracts of both the casual and contractual staff. i.e. Leave, meals, medical and general welfare in consultation with project Administrator.
· Being a performance coach and mentor to the team and motivating them to deliver as required.
· Ensure staff attendance by monitoring and managing workforce requirements from time to time.
· Prepare and submit monthly reports through the Project Administrator to the respective Project Manager as may be required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the Site Supervisor vacancy must hold a Diploma in any business related field preferably Statistics and project management
· One to three years’ experience in project management, business administration etc.
· Previous experience of supervising staff in a manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
· Knowledgeable on project Monitoring and Evaluation
· Computer knowledge on Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
· Statistical Data analysis
· Ability to pay attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to solve problems
· Ability to manage time effectively
· Able to work on pressure
· Ability to manage team work and malt-tasking at all levels
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: email@example.com
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Please kindly mark your application as "Application _ Site Administrator” In the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 6th October 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline