Job Title: Security Officer (Several Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) – Senana Supermarket
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is a fast –growing international consulting firm that offers human resource and business support services to organisations both within and outside Uganda. We serve a variety of clients including: students, individuals, working professionals, start-up companies and established SMEs and NGOs, government agencies and projects. HRSC primarily seeks to support its client streamline HR strategies, structures and processes as well as building sustainable internal human resource capacity. Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is recruiting for a state-of-art supermarket in the middle of Kampala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Security Officer will check all the customers and staff entering the supermarket thoroughly using the hand-held metal detectors.
· The incumbent will check all the customers and staff exiting the supermarket and verify the type of luggage carried by any staff or customer entering or exiting the supermarket
· Check all the vehicles entering the basement/parking slot and STRICTLY screen using the available vehicle search mirror each time it enters.
· Regularly check all the vehicles exiting the stores/warehouse shall be checked, Way Bill or Dispatch Note for goods, materials or other contents therein verified to ensure proper authorization for such items leaving the compound is duly obtained.
· Ensure that all visitors/customers who want to access the back office clearly and properly identify and are expected or allowed by the host before the security officer/guard allows them in.
· Conduct risk assessment and advise management on appropriate measures and actions
· The incumbent will develop and monitor appropriate evacuation contingency plans
· Gather and update management with any security update
· Develop and enforce implementation of accesses control procedures
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Senana Supermarket Security Officer vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Political Science, Social Science or related relevant field
· A minimum of three years practical experience in handling security with a busy organisation of company
· Excellent writing and oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· High level of honesty, integrity, confidentiality
· Excellent communication skills
· Willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications together with an updated CV with at least three suitable referees with their telephone contacts to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position you are applying for)
Deadline: 6th October, 2016
Note: We respect all applicants but only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted. If you do not hear from us within three weeks from the date of submission of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline