Organization: Mantrac Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mantrac Uganda Ltd is an associate company of the Mantrac Group the sole authorized Caterpillar Dealer in Uganda for Construction, Power System and Material Handling products.
Job Summary: The Product Support Sales Representative will maximize caterpillar equipment user satisfaction and acceptance for dealer parts and service products. The incumbent will also assist caterpillar equipment users in achieving low operating costs through recommending cost effective options and appropriate product support programs aimed at helping the customer make informed decisions
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Visit customers, both old and new to guide them on how to enhance the value of our products
· Promptly and effectively resolve customer complaints
· Sell the companies parts and service opportunities or prime products
· Ensure prompt delivery of parts and services or prime products and corresponding invoices to the customer
· Achieve the set targets and performance objectives
· Follow-up on invoices to ensure payments by the customers
· In charge of the preparation and updating customers' profile list in sales force
· Accurate completion and timely submission of call and sales reports and other related reports in sales force daily
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a degree in Mechanical, Electrical engineering or related engineering field.
· Technical experience is important
· Prior sales experience is a requirement.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated Curriculum vitae and cover letters with three professional referees including photocopies of your academic papers to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager,
Plot 17/41, 7th Street, Industrial Area,
P. O. Box 7126 Kampala, Uganda
Email to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28th October 2016 by 5:00 pm.