Organization: Mantrac Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mantrac Uganda Ltd is an associate company of the Mantrac Group the sole authorized Caterpillar Dealer in Uganda for Construction, Power System and Material Handling products.
Job Summary: The Prime Products Sales Engineers will offer effective customer and prospect coverage and provide solutions to the customers by selling to them machines or generators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Sell the companies’ prime products
· Arrange customer visits to ensure maximum coverage
· Do market analysis to identify possibilities and communicate to the Sales Manager and the team
· Offer technical support to customers
· Take part in contract preparations
· Ensure payment is received in time and in tandem with contractual terms
· Prepare and update equipment forecasts
· Responsible for the preparation of equipment specification in line with tenders and follow-up
· Do daily update of sales force (sales management system)
· Tasked with determining potential and prospective customers
· Achieving sales targets and maintaining our market share and position in the market
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a degree in Mechanical, Electrical engineering or related engineering field.
· Technical experience is important
· Prior sales experience is a requirement.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated Curriculum vitae and cover letters with three professional referees including photocopies of your academic papers to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager,
Plot 17/41, 7th Street, Industrial Area,
P. O. Box 7126 Kampala, Uganda
Email to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28th October 2016 by 5:00 pm.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline