Job Title: Cleaner (Several Jobs)
Organisation: Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) – Senana Supermarket
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is a fast –growing international consulting firm that offers human resource and business support services to organisations both within and outside Uganda. We serve a variety of clients including: students, individuals, working professionals, start-up companies and established SMEs and NGOs, government agencies and projects. HRSC primarily seeks to support its client streamline HR strategies, structures and processes as well as building sustainable internal human resource capacity. Human Resource Service Centre (HRSC) is recruiting for a state-of-art supermarket in the middle of Kampala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carryout daily cleaning of the supermarket, sweeping internally, external sweeping and mop the supermarket floors, walls and balcony/veranda to ascertain a tidy environment at all times.
· Keep the rest rooms/Toilets clean and stocked with the required toiletry item/supplies at all time
· Keep the garbage in a particular place and follow up with the garbage collecting company to a certain that the garbage is collected on a regular basis
· The Cleaner will organize the back offices and keep them tidy and orderly at all times
· Identify and generate requests for the required cleaning supplies and tools but also maintain/keep them in a good state and proper maintenance
· Weed, trim/prune any natural flowers as and when need arises
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidates for the Senana Supermarket Cleaner jobs should hold an O’ level Certificate or an equivalent
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· High level of honesty, integrity, confidentiality
· Excellent oral communication skills and high level of customer care
· High level of flexibility and tolerance
· Willingness to work long hours with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications together with an updated CV with at least three suitable referees with their telephone contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com (Please indicate the position you are applying for)
Deadline: 6th October, 2016
Note: We respect all applicants but only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted. If you do not hear from us within three weeks from the date of submission of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline