Organization: Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Credit Supervisor
Finance Trust Bank is licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank after taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 240,000 depositors and over 26,000’ borrowers, through a network of 35 branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Credit Officer – Agricultural Lending will implement credit policies and procedures in line with the operating manuals and the strategic plan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Credit Officer will market products of the organization.
· Identify, assess, train and counsel potential customers.
· Regularly monitor loan customers, recover loan installments and mobilize savings.
· Build and maintain a good quality agriculture loan portfolio.
· Compile and submit loan returns.
· The incumbent will mobilize and sensitize farmers about the agricultural financial services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Finance Trust Bank Credit Officer – Agricultural Lending job opportunities should hold diplomas in Agriculture from a recognized Institution. Specialization in areas such as Crop option, Livestock production, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Economics, Agri-Business etc will be an advantage or Diplomas in education with a bias in agriculture
· Knowledge of rural economy is an added advantage.
· Computer literacy skills
· Highly organized person and ability to multitask with ease.
· Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and in a rural setting with farmers.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Impeccable level of integrity and self initiative.
· Willingness to work in the field at least 60% of the time.
· Motorcycle riding skill is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts, including the most recent employer, and telephone number to; Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe, P. O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline